You are not connected. Please login or register

General Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General Rules Empty General Rules Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 am

Leena Lilac

Admin

General Site Rules

• Respect everyone and everything
    There's a fine line between messing around with friends and actually disrespecting someone. Yes, go have your fun, but watch the line and make sure you don't cross it. Where's that line? Well, that's up to your common sense, but you probably shouldn't go around telling people to drop dead.

• Canon (or lack thereof)
    This is a non-canon RPG site. What does this mean? You can't be Elma or Lin or Cross or Tatsu or any Main/Playable Character who shows up in the game. To put it bluntly, If you want a canon Character so badly, you need to find some creativity. Also, Canon Characters tend to carry potential spoilers, and we want to avoid that.

• No profanity
    Yeah, you get mad and it slips out. That's fine, I get it. But I am at least gonna expect and apology there. If there is no reason to cuss, then don't. Simple as that. Trust me, you can have a normal conversation without those words, I swear. I believe in you.

• Staff has authority
    Any and all staff that are chosen down the road probably know what they are doing and should probably be listened to. If there are any doubts to what a staff member says or does, just go along with it and direct your questions to me, NLA Rep. I like helping people.

• No Trolling
    Again, you are allowed to have your fun, but if it goes too far it just becomes annoying. Besides, a troll is hard to trust and when they are really telling the truth about something super important, everyone else just goes 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' on them. Don't be that guy.

• Warning System
    The warning system here is simple. You get three chances to screw up. Once you hit that three, You get banned for a week and join the 'Hot Seat' group for public ridicule. Screw up on the hot seat and you get permabanned. That makes sense, right? No? Oh, lemme try this: Rules are in place, follow them and we can all be friends. :3

Hot Seat duration is currently TBD

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

https://xenoxrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]